Are you looking for Detail Sander Reviews? Our experts found 42780 number of feedback online for "Detail Sander" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Detail Sander. On selected products for the Best Detail Sander you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Top 10 Best Detail Sander Reviews
42780 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Detail Sander in this article.
Comparison Chart Of Top 10 Detail Sander
|1||Makita XSB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8" x 21" Detail Belt Sander||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Festool 567852 LS 130 EQ Linear Sander||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||JELLAS Detail Sander, Compact Electric Sander for Wood||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||WEN 6307 Variable Speed Detailing File Sander with 1/2-by-18" Belt||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||BLACK+DECKER Sander, Detail||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Ryobi DS1200 .4 Amp 13||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Makita 9031 1-1/8" x 21" Belt Sander||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||BLACK+DECKER Mouse Detail Sander||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Dynabrade 57900 Non-Vacuum Dynafine Detail Sander||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||SKIL Corded Multi-Function Detail Sander with Micro-Filter Dust Box 3 Additional Attachments & 12pc Sanding Sheet- SR232301||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Makita XSB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8" x 21" Detail Belt Sander, Tool Only
- Festool 567852 LS 130 EQ Linear Sander
- JELLAS Detail Sander, Compact Electric Sander for Wood, 13,000 RPM Sanders, 2 Amp Hand Sander with 12PCS...
- WEN 6307 Variable Speed Detailing File Sander with 1/2-by-18" Belt
- BLACK+DECKER Sander, Detail, 1.2-Amp BDEMS200C
- Ryobi DS1200 .4 Amp 13,000 OBM Corded 2-7/8" Detail Sander w/ Triangular Head and 5 Sanding Pads
- Makita 9031 1-1/8" x 21" Belt Sander
- BLACK+DECKER Mouse Detail Sander, Compact Detail BDEMS600
- Dynabrade 57900 Non-Vacuum Dynafine Detail Sander, Teal
- SKIL Corded Multi-Function Detail Sander with Micro-Filter Dust Box 3 Additional Attachments & 12pc Sanding...
1. Makita XSB01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 3/8″ x 21″ Detail Belt Sander
- Delivers corded performance with cordless convenience
- Compact sanding arm pivots up to 160° for compact storage
- L.E.D. light adjusts to match angle of the sanding arm or shape of the workspace
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Versatile for use in wood and steel applications
2. Festool 567852 LS 130 EQ Linear Sander
- Multiple profile pads available to match a variety of surfaces with a FastFix tool-free pad change system so adapting to a profile is a snap.
- True linear sanding motion imitates hand sanding perfectly for sanding profiles, edges, or rabbets.
- Powers through detail sanding 3x faster than hand sanding, eliminating user fatigue and delivering more consistent results.
- Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of your application.
- All-around sander with a compact design and low weight for working overhead or on vertical surfaces.
- Antistatic function- Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
3. JELLAS Detail Sander
- 2 Amp power and Speed 13000 times per minute, Sanding pad size 148X148X98mm
- Comes with a vacuum dust box when you are perched precariously up a ladder and / or working above shoulder height, don’t need to dragging along a vacuum hose which will be in ease of use of employing a power sander.
- All-inclusive rubber handle is ergonomic, provides good grip and reduces fatigue; Compact size gets into tight spaces and maximizes user control.
- Detail finger attachment is included to help sand hard to reach spaces, hook and loop design enable you to change the sandpaper quickly.
- Package Include: 1 x detail sander, 1 x detail sanding plate, 1 x finger sanding attachment, 12 x standard detail sandpaper, 4 x finger sandpaper, 1 x dust box, 1 x user manual.
4. WEN 6307 Variable Speed Detailing File Sander with 1/2-by-18″ Belt
- Variable speed dial powers the belt anywhere from 1080 to 1800 feet per minute
- Auto-tracking belt system requires no tensioning or adjustments.Range of Motion:50°
- Pivot the 1/2-by-18-inch belt up to 55 degrees to meet the needs of any project
- Tool-free belt installation makes for quick and easy belt changes during the job
- Includes three abrasive sanding belts, a dust port attachment and a two-year warranty
5. BLACK+DECKER Sander, Detail
- The electric sander has 1.2-amp power to work quickly
- Detail sanding pad to fit in odd angles
- Detail finger attachment included to get into the tightest of spaces
- Comfort grip to enhance control and reduce fatigue
- Dust sealed switch for grater durability
- High performance dust canister for less cleanup
6. Ryobi DS1200 .4 Amp 13
- HANDLING: A rubberized hex-texture overmold covers the grip, allowing you to maintain peak control, even in slippery conditions.
- TIGHT DETAILS: The triangular shape of the sanding head allows you to get into tight spots, like corners of stairs or inside cabinetry, that larger belt sanders or palm sanders can’t handle.
- LOCKING SWITCH: Simply flip the switch to activate the unit.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 2.2 pounds, you can work overhead with minimal fatigue
- INCLUDED SANDING PADS: 5 pads are included.
7. Makita 9031 1-1/8″ x 21″ Belt Sander
- Versatile for use on wood, metal, and fiberglass materials
- Ideal for woodworkers, artists, glaziers, welders, prefinished cabinet installers, and finish carpenters.
- Narrow belt and exposed front pulley for use in close quarters or on irregular shapes
- Variable speed control dial (656-3,280 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
8. BLACK+DECKER Mouse Detail Sander
- The electric sander has 3-position grip for control and ease of use in many applications
- Compact size gets into tight spaces and maximizes user control
- An included detail finger attachment can be interchanged to help sand hard to reach spaces
- Hook and loop system helps make paper changes easy. Dust Collection: Yes, Canister
- Features high-performance dust collection with micro-filtration for a clean workspace
- 3-position grip for control and ease of use in many applications
- 1.2 amp motor for material removal with 14,000 orbits per minute
- High-performance dust collection with micro-filtration
- Detail finger attachment for hard-to-reach areas
- Compact body and low-profile legs for maneuverability
9. Dynabrade 57900 Non-Vacuum Dynafine Detail Sander
- Detail sander includes triangular and tear-drop hook-face pads; also includes 94407 Flow-Control Dynaswivel.
- Excellent for cleaning wood edges and corners Ideal for use on furniture, shutters, moldings, door jambs, metal parts and much more.
- Features 1/32-Inch dia orbital action for superior finishes Handle is offset 7 Degree for greater operator comfort and control.
- Uses hook-face and PSA (adhesive-backed) coated, non-woven nylon and sponge abrasives
10. SKIL Corded Multi-Function Detail Sander with Micro-Filter Dust Box 3 Additional Attachments & 12pc Sanding Sheet- SR232301
- POWERFUL – With a 1.
- VERSATILITY ON THE QUICK – This 4-in-1 detail sander comes with an additional 3 detail attachments for fine finishing large surfaces corners/edges and any surface contour.
- TOUGH ON DUST – Between its micro-filtration system and the 1-1/4″ dust port for vacuum attachment you can choose your preferred way to keep dust away.
- EASY SANDING SHEET CHANGE – Hook and loop system for simple and quick sanding sheet changes.
- LOW VIBRATION – Ergonomic design and a soft rubber grip your hand stays comfortable while counterweight balance reduces hand fatigue from vibration.
- EASY ON/OFF – Dust sealed on/off switch makes a hassle-free flip-of-the-switch during application.
Detail Sander Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Detail Sander stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Detail Sander in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Detail Sander for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Detail Sander Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Detail Sander in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Detail Sander currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Detail Sander based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Detail Sander before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Detail Sander they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Detail Sander, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Detail Sander before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Detail Sander will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Detail Sander if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Detail Sander on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Detail Sander on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Detail Sander featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.