You can trust our selection for Fire Logs Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 58720 reviews for Fire Logs and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Fire Logs where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Fire Logs.
Top 10 Best Fire Logs Reviews
We’ve scanned 58720 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Fire Logs then this review article may help you.
Comparison Chart Of Top 10 Fire Logs
|1||Duraflame Gold 4.5lb 3-hr Firelog (9-Pack) - Packaging May Vary||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||DURAFLAME 2627 023101 Duraflame Fire Log (6 Pack)||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Duraflame Cowboy 252803 4.5 lbs Gold Fire Log - Pack of 66||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Pine Mountain 4152501500 First Alert Creosote Buster Chimney Cleaning Safety Fire Log||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Pine Mountain 6-Pack, 3-Hour Firelogs||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||DIMPLEX Revillusion 20" Plug-In Electric Fireplace Log Set Model: RLG20)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Kingcraft 6 Pack Small Birch Logs for Fireplace Unfinished Wood Crafts DIY Home Decorative Burning(Logs:1.6"-2.4" Dia. x 16" Long)||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Pine Mountain 6PK 2HR Trad Fire Log||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Dimplex 28" Multi-Fire XHD Firebox With Logs (XHD28L)||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Pine Mountain ES 24CT ExtremeStart Wrapped Starters||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Duraflame Gold 4.5lb 3-hr Firelog 9-Pack Packaging May Vary
- DURAFLAME 2627 023101 Duraflame Fire Log 6 Pack, 5 lb
- Duraflame Cowboy 252803 4.5 lbs Gold Fire Log Pack of 66
- Pine Mountain 4152501500 First Alert Creosote Buster Chimney Cleaning Safety Fire Log, Large, Brown
- Pine Mountain 6-Pack, 3-Hour Firelogs, Easy Lighting 2 count
- DIMPLEX Revillusion 20" Plug-In Electric Fireplace Log Set Model: RLG20), 120V, 1500W, 12.5 Amps Black...
- Kingcraft 6 Pack Small Birch Logs for Fireplace Unfinished Wood Crafts DIY Home Decorative Burning...
- Pine Mountain 6PK 2HR Trad Fire Log, 6 Firelogs, 2-Hour Burn Time, 6 Count
- Dimplex 28" Multi-Fire XHD Firebox With Logs XHD28L
- Pine Mountain ES 24CT ExtremeStart Wrapped Starters, 24 Starts Firestarter Log for Campfire, Fireplace...
1. Duraflame Gold 4.5lb 3-hr Firelog (9-Pack) – Packaging May Vary
- Bigger, brighter fires than standard firelogs, perfect for special occasions or any night of the week.
- Duraflame Gold Firelogs are made from an ultra-premium blend of recycled wood, agricultural fibers, and wax.
- A duraflame firelog consumes 80% less material than a comparable 3 hour wood fire and burning firelogs instead of wood results in significantly fewer trees cut down for use as firewood.
- Duraflame firelogs use recycled and renewable wood sawdust and agricultural fibers.
- CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) accepted product.
2. DURAFLAME 2627 023101 Duraflame Fire Log (6 Pack)
- Burns for 3 hours and burns cleaner than wood
- Fast lighting – lights fully in less than 5 minutes
- Designed for use in open hearth fireplaces
- Burns 80% cleaner than wood
- Ul approved safety classification for us in ul-listed factory built fireplaces
3. Duraflame Cowboy 252803 4.5 lbs Gold Fire Log – Pack of 66
- 6 Pack
- Burns for 3 hours and burns cleaner than wood
4. Pine Mountain 4152501500 First Alert Creosote Buster Chimney Cleaning Safety Fire Log
- FIREPLACE SAFETY: The Creosote Buster Fire log contains a specially formulated powder that when heated converts to a super penetrating gas to attack & breaks down creosote compounds in your chimney to remove dangerous creosote & help prevent chimney fires.
- EASY FIREPLACE MAINTENANCE: Simply add a Creosote Buster Fire log to an existing fire once per season (or every 40 fires) to safely and easily remove the dangerous buildup of creosote and help prevent chimney fires.
- CLEAN & GREEN: Our fire logs burn cleaner than cordwood, producing up to 80% less carbon monoxide and 75% less particulate matter.
- EASY & AUTHENTIC: We’re dedicated to bringing you only the finest quality, American made, nature-inspired products that make it easy for you & your family to cozy up in front of the fireplace or gather around the campfire, with a simple strike of a match.
- COMPARE & SEE THE QUALITY: Compare our line of fire starters, fire logs, and fire safety accessories to similar products by manufacturers like Duraflame, Blackwood Charcoal, Earth log, Lightning Nuggets, Better Wood Products, Enviro-Log, Ignite-O, or Western.
5. Pine Mountain 6-Pack
6. DIMPLEX Revillusion 20″ Plug-In Electric Fireplace Log Set Model: RLG20)
- Design: Revillusion Flame Technology creates flames that are larger and brighter appearing from within the logs.
- Display: The Revillusion log insert sets provide a 360 degree light that adds flickering to the flames to enhance the firelight effect.
- Year-Round: Enjoy the comfort and charm of a fireplace all year, using the flames with or without heat.
- Life-like: Designed with Realogs Plus for life-size, hardwood-cast logs to give you that real fire feel.
- Plug-in: Simply plug into any standard household outlet for instant ambiance
- Remote: Enjoy the comfort of your fireplace from anywhere in the room with the ability to control it with the included remote.
- Optimal Installation Requirements: Installation Opening: 24” W x 14” D x 22” H Ensure clearance for air circulation beneath the unit If installing in existing fireplace opening: seal all drafts and vents.
7. Kingcraft 6 Pack Small Birch Logs for Fireplace Unfinished Wood Crafts DIY Home Decorative Burning(Logs:1.6″-2.4″ Dia. x 16″ Long)
- 100% made of natural Birchwood,each log sealed in a plastic bag.
- Kiln dried to sterilize, wick away moisture, and preserve the integrity of the natural bark.
- A total of 6 logs per order-Each log is approximately 15.
- Each product is unique as this is a natural product and may not match the picture identically.
- A great decorative addition to a larger fireplace or fill a big wood basket.
8. Pine Mountain 6PK 2HR Trad Fire Log
- New, improved version for the 2017-2018 season
- Crafted from recycled hardwood, nutshells, and molasses
- Paper-wrapped for clean handling and easy lighting – just light the wrapper and enjoy a beautiful fire.
- Burns cleaner than regular cord wooden, giving off 80% less carbon monoxide and 75% less particulate matter.
- An excellent choice for fireplaces, fire pits, and camping
9. Dimplex 28″ Multi-Fire XHD Firebox With Logs (XHD28L)
- DESIGN: Our firebox has been made and positioned to give the illusion of depth and appearance of burning firewood with a clean-face design that offers flawless panoramic views.
- WARM: Made with a powerful fan-forced heater that features a safe, ceramic element that provide an on-demand heat for up to 1,000 square feet for a pre-determined amount of time.
- Realogs molded from meticulously selected and charred hardwood and positioned to maximize the illusion of depth and the appearance of burning firewood.
- YEAR-ROUND: Enjoy the ambiance of the flame with or without the heater for year-round comfort and enjoyment.
- CONTROL: Our firebox comes with built-in touch controls that are backlit and hidden when not in use as well as a multi-function remote in which you can control 100% of the fireplace features from the comfort of your chair.
10. Pine Mountain ES 24CT ExtremeStart Wrapped Starters
- Quick and Easy: This multi purpose fire starter ignites both charcoal and firewood fast, and it comes wrapped for clean handling and easy transport; Its compact size will fit most appliances, including grills, fireplaces, wood burning stoves and smokers.
- Portable and Versatile: The ExtremeStart Firestarter is lightweight, easy to store and easy to transport, making it ideal for cooking out or tailgating, or for bringing along on camping, fishing and hunting trips; It’s perfect for both indoor and outdoor fires.
- Clean and Green: Our firelogs burn cleaner than cordwood, producing up to 80% less carbon monoxide and 75% less particulate matter; Nearly all the materials in our products are made from renewable resources so you can be sure that your choice is a clean one.
- Easy and Authentic: We’re dedicated to bringing you only the finest quality, American made, nature inspired products that make it easy for you and your family to cozy up in front of the fireplace or gather around the campfire, with a simple strike of a match.
- Compare and See The Quality: Compare our line of firestarters, firelogs, and fire safety accessories to similar products by manufacturers like Duraflame, Blackwood Charcoal, Earthlog, Lightning Nuggets, Better Wood Products, Enviro Log, Ignite O, or Western.
Fire Logs Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Fire Logs stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fire Logs in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fire Logs for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fire Logs Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fire Logs in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fire Logs currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fire Logs based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fire Logs before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fire Logs they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fire Logs, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fire Logs before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fire Logs will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fire Logs if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fire Logs on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Fire Logs on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Fire Logs featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.