Our team studied on 45826 reviews available online for Neat Scanner, chose the finest ones and prepared Neat Scanner Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Neat Scanner from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Neat Scanner from our suggestions. Check our listings -
Top 10 Best Neat Scanner Reviews
45826 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Neat Scanner in this article.
Comparison Chart Of Top 10 Neat Scanner
|1||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 Mobile Receipt and Color Document Scanner with Complimentary Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3" Touchscreen||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Document Scanner Powered with Neat||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Wireless Mobile Portable Scanner with Neat Software for Mac or PC||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Plustek PS186 Desktop Document Scanner||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC, Black
- Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 Mobile Receipt and Color Document Scanner with Complimentary Receipt Management...
- Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office...
- Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto...
- Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Document Scanner Powered with Neat, 1 Year Neat Premium License
- Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac, with Auto Document Feeder...
- Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Wireless Mobile Portable Scanner with Neat Software for Mac or PC, Black
- Plustek PS186 Desktop Document Scanner, with 50-pages Auto Document Feeder . For Windows 7 / 8 / 10 /...
1. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles; Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs and personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient.
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations.
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
2. Epson RapidReceipt RR-60 Mobile Receipt and Color Document Scanner with Complimentary Receipt Management and PDF Software for PC and Mac
- Smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet-fed document scanner in its class (1) ― USB-powered; weighs under 10 oz.
- Receipt management software included — no subscription required; automatically and accurately extract and categorize key data from receipts.
- Easily exports data to third-party software (2) — QuickBooks, Quicken, TurboTax, Excel CSV and more.
- Create editable and searchable PDFs — includes Kofax Power PDF for Windows and PDF Converter for Mac bonus software.
- Single-page scanning in as fast as 5.5 seconds (3) — able to scan sheets up to 8.5″ x 72″
- Automatic Feeding Mode — automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted; scans up to 10 pages per minute (3).
- Save time with smart software — automatic file naming and scan document type recognition; easily integrate data into most document management software with included TWAIN driver.
- Scan to your destination of choice — easily upload to cloud storage services such as Dropbox, Evernote and Google Drive.
- Enjoy amazing image quality – intelligent image adjustments with automatic cropping, blank page deletion, background removal and paper skew correction.
- Versatile scanning — for everyday receipts, invoices, documents, business and ID cards, and extra-long pages.
3. Brother DS-640 Compact Mobile Document Scanner
- FAST SPEEDS – Scans color and black and white documents at blazing speed up to 16ppm.
- ULTRA COMPACT – At less than 1 foot in length and only about 1.
- READY WHENEVER YOU ARE – The DS-640 mobile scanner is powered via an included micro USB 3.
- WORKS YOUR WAY – Use the Brother free iPrint&Scan desktop app for scanning to multiple “Scan-to” destinations like PC, network, cloud services, Email and OCR.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT – Automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through prevention/background removal, text enhancement, color drop to enhance scans.
4. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more.
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation.
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win).
- Backed by a one-year warranty and US-based technical support
5. Epson Workforce ES-580W Wireless Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac with 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder (ADF) and Intuitive 4.3″ Touchscreen
- Easy wireless scanning — large 4.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 100-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — save directly to a USB drive; email or upload to popular cloud storage services (1) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive; no computer required.
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (1); preview, email, upload to cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows for easy connection to most document management software.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page deletion, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection prevents missing pages; Paper Protection prevents damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra-long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards and more.
6. Epson WorkForce ES-50 Portable Sheet-Fed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Fastest and lightest mobile single sheet fed document scanner in its class(1) small, portable scanner ideal for easy, on the go scanning.
- Fast scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds(2)
- Versatile paper handling scans documents upto 8.5 x 72 inches, as well as ID cards and receipts
- Smart tools to easily scan and organize documents Epson ScanSmart Software(3) makes it easy to scan, review and save.
- USB powered connect to your computer; No batteries or external power supply required
- Includes Nuance OCR create searchable PDFs and editable Word and Excel files
- Scan to the cloud(4) scan files directly to online storage accounts with the included software
- Compatible with Windows and Mac works with your existing system; Twain driver included
- Included Twain driver compatible with virtually any imaging software
- Automatic feeding mode combine multi page scans into one file; Scanner automatically accepts each new sheet as it’s inserted.
7. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1500 Document Scanner Powered with Neat
- Streamline your expense management workflow with the ScanSnap iX1500 Neat Deluxe bundle
- Scan, consolidate, and organize your documents into easily searchable folders.
- Export data for tax preparation and accounting purposes into Excel, Turbo Tax, Quickbooks, and more.
- Neat’s receipt management software will read and parse out your expenses automatically
- Retrieve content from virtually any device and share comments, files and folders with other stakeholders.
8. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
9. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX100 Wireless Mobile Portable Scanner with Neat Software for Mac or PC
- Includes a 1-year Neat Premium license – Capture receipts and statements for simple expense management.
- One touch scanning with ScanSnap Cloud – automatically separate and send documents, receipts, business cards or photos to predetermined cloud services.
- Wi-Fi and USB connectivity – Scan wirelessly to PC, Mac, iOS or Android mobile devices
- Built-in GI microprocessor performs intelligent image enhancement including auto color detection, crop & deskew, and blank page removal.
- Fast battery-powered speed – scan a full color A4 document at 300 dpi in just 5.
10. Plustek PS186 Desktop Document Scanner
- Up to 255 customize favorite scan file setting with “Single Touch” , Support Windows 7/8/10
- Turn paper documents into searchable, editable files – save scans as searchable PDF files; OCR function included.
- Info Barcode function – automatic categorization of complicate documentation and data with 1D or 2D Barcode page.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — Auto Rotate, Crop, Deskew and blank page remove with Plustek Image Processing Technology.
- Easy send scanned files to FTP server or personal NAS (FTP) with PDFs , Jpeg , TIFF or Png format.
Neat Scanner Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Neat Scanner stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Neat Scanner in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Neat Scanner for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Neat Scanner Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Neat Scanner in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Neat Scanner currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Neat Scanner based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Neat Scanner before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Neat Scanner they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Neat Scanner, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Neat Scanner before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Neat Scanner will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Neat Scanner if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Neat Scanner on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Neat Scanner on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Neat Scanner featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.