You can trust our selection for Subwoofer Equalizer Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 58342 reviews for Subwoofer Equalizer and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Subwoofer Equalizer where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Subwoofer Equalizer.
Top 10 Best Subwoofer Equalizer Reviews
58342 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the subwoofer equalizer in this article.
Comparison Chart Of Top 10 subwoofer equalizer
|1||Planet Audio Half-DIN, Band Car Equalizer||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer with Sub-Output||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||DS18 KEQ20 20 Band Pre-Amp Equalizer with 6 Channel Line Driver & Remote Subwoofer Control||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Timpano TPT-EQ7 7 Band Graphic Equalizer Subwoofer Level Control EQ 7V Driver||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Audiopipe EQ-709X 7 Band 9 Volt Universal Half DIN Graphic Car Audio Equalizer for Car Stereo Sound System Subwoofer Speakers (2 Pack)||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Sound Storm Labs S4EQ 4 Band Pre Amp Car Equalizer with Gold Plated Front Rear and Subwoofer Outputs||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Clarion MCD360 2/3-Way 6-Channel Electronic Crossover w/ 5-Volt RCA Outputs + Subwoofer Equalizer||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Audio Control Three.2 in-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer/Subwoofer Crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||ART EQ355 Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Planet Audio Half-DIN, Band Car Equalizer, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter, Fixed Bands...
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer with Sub-Output, Grey
- DS18 KEQ20 20 Band Pre-Amp Equalizer with 6 Channel Line Driver & Remote Subwoofer Control, RED, One Size...
- Timpano TPT-EQ7 7 Band Graphic Equalizer Subwoofer Level Control EQ 7V Driver
- Audiopipe EQ-709X 7 Band 9 Volt Universal Half DIN Graphic Car Audio Equalizer for Car Stereo Sound System...
- Sound Storm Labs S4EQ 4 Band Pre Amp Car Equalizer with Gold Plated Front Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
- Clarion MCD360 2/3-Way 6-Channel Electronic Crossover w/ 5-Volt RCA Outputs + Subwoofer Equalizer
- Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA...
- Audio Control Three.2 in-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer/Subwoofer Crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs
- ART EQ355 Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
1. Planet Audio Half-DIN
- Four fixed bands (high, mid, low and sub) with 12dB of boost / cut adjustment.
- 4 Band Adjustment, Subwoofer Output with Adjustable Filter
- Subwoofer Level Control, Auxiliary Input
- Master Volume Control, Fader Control
- Input Sensitivity Adjustment, PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) Power Supply
- S / N: ≥ 85dB, Night Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 7” x Width 1.4” x Height 5.1”
- 1 Year Warranty
2. Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer with Sub-Output
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output.
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers).
- Bypass switch with status LED.
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB.
3. DS18 KEQ20 20 Band Pre-Amp Equalizer with 6 Channel Line Driver & Remote Subwoofer Control
- KEQ20 High Performance Equalizer – 6 Channel Line Driver/Factory Stereo Equalizer – Front/Rear/Subwoofer Equalization.
- High Level – Speaker Inputs and Sound Quality Restoration
- Low Voltage – RCA Input with Variable Output Voltage
- 10 Volts Pre-Amp Line Driver – Takes low output voltage of a source unit and increases it up to 18dB (13 Volts Peak).
4. Timpano TPT-EQ7 7 Band Graphic Equalizer Subwoofer Level Control EQ 7V Driver
- 7 Band Graphic Equalizer
- 1/2 – DIN Graphic Equalizer / Crossover
- 6-Channel / 8-Volt RCA Line-Level Output
- 2 Selectable Inputs
- Subwoofer-Level Control
5. Audiopipe EQ-709X 7 Band 9 Volt Universal Half DIN Graphic Car Audio Equalizer for Car Stereo Sound System Subwoofer Speakers (2 Pack)
- CUSTOMIZED CONTROLS: Adjustable subwoofer frequency and subwoofer output level controls for customized use.
- QUALITY PERFORMANCE: Nickel-plated locking adjustable knobs for user-friendly operation; Active gain pre-amplifiers with adjustable input sensitivity for maximum performance (Input sensitivity: 50mV-3V).
- FREQUENCY RANGES: Graphic center frequencies: 50 Hz, 125 Hz, 315 Hz, 750 Hz, 2.
- SPECIALIZED CONTROLS: Individual left and right sensitivity controls for auxiliary input; Main/ auxiliary input selector; 20 dB headroom output and level controls; 3 stereo RCA outputs; Main/ auxiliary input selector.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Boost/cut: 18 dB; S/N ratio: 100 dB; Weight: 1.
6. Sound Storm Labs S4EQ 4 Band Pre Amp Car Equalizer with Gold Plated Front Rear and Subwoofer Outputs
- Dual Color Illumination
- Variable Subwoofer Filter, Subwoofer Level Control, Master Volume Control
- Switchable Phase Selector, Fader Control, Input Selector, 2 Source Input
- Gold-Plated Front, Rear, and Subwoofer Outputs, Pre-amp Output: 7 V
- EQ Band Center Frequencies: 40 Hz, 150 Hz, 1 kHz, 20 kHz
- Boost / Cut at Center Frequencies: + / – 18 Db
- Dimensions: 4-1 / 4″ (L) x 6-13 / 16″ (W) x 1-1 / 8″ (H)
- Warranty: Sound Storm Provides A 1 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty So Long As The Purchase Is Made Through Amazon.
7. Clarion MCD360 2/3-Way 6-Channel Electronic Crossover w/ 5-Volt RCA Outputs + Subwoofer Equalizer
- 3-way Electronic Crossover
- 2/4/6 Channel Input
- 6-Channel / 5 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Front/Rear/Subwoofer Lever Control
- Subwoofer Equalizer and Boost Level Controls
- 6/4/2 Channel RCA Inputs
- 6-Channel / 5 Volt RCA Outputs (Front/Rear/Subwoofer)
- Front/Rear/Subwoofer Lever Control – Subwoofer Equalizer and Boost Level Controls
- High-Pass Crossover Frequency Multiplier
- Remote Subwoofer Level Control (Included) -Gold Plated Terminals
8. Skar Audio SKA7EQ 7 Band 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Car Audio Graphic Equalizer with Aux Input and High Voltage RCA Outputs
- 6 Channel 7-Band High Performance Car Audio 1/2 DIN Pre-Amp Electronic Equalizer
- Featuring 2 (Balanced & Selectable) RCA Inputs – Main and Auxiliary (Aux w/ Variable Gain Control) | THD: 0.
- High Voltage (Max Output Voltage – 7V) Gold Plated Pre-Amp RCA Outputs – Front, Rear, and Subwoofer (with Variable Subwoofer Level Control on Front of EQ).
- 7 Fully Adjustable -12 dB to +12 dB EQ Bands (50 Hz, 125 Hz, 320 Hz, 750 Hz, 2.
- Take Full Control Over Your Car Audio System with this EQ | Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 100 dB, Low Pass Frequency Switch: 60 Hz / 120 Hz.
- Includes Installation Mounting Brackets and Hardware | 20 dB Headroom Eliminated Signal Overload
- Included components: Installation Brackets and Hardware
9. Audio Control Three.2 in-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer/Subwoofer Crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs
- In-Dash Pre-Amp Equalizer / Subwoofer crossover with Dual Auxiliary Inputs In-dash Pre-Amp Controller Two input channels and two, four, or six channels of output.
- Stereo and Para-BASS equalization controls
- On-board pre-amp line driver up to 13 volts peak Master volume control and fader Selectable illumination – Cool Blue or Hot Red LED’s! Compact ½ DIN chassis.
10. ART EQ355 Dual Channel 31-Band Equalizer
- Constant Q circuitry 20mm center detent sliders Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB Balanced XLR and 1/4″ Unbalanced RCA input and output connections Adjustable high-pass and low-pass filters Variable input level controls Signal clip level indicators Ground lift switch Internal power supply Selectable line voltage switch Rugged, all-steel chassis 2U rackspace required.
Subwoofer Equalizer Buying Guide
Does the thought of finding a great Subwoofer Equalizer stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Subwoofer Equalizer in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?
If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Subwoofer Equalizer for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!
Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Subwoofer Equalizer Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.
There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.
But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Subwoofer Equalizer in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.
How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Subwoofer Equalizer currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Subwoofer Equalizer based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Subwoofer Equalizer before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Subwoofer Equalizer they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Subwoofer Equalizer, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Subwoofer Equalizer before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Subwoofer Equalizer will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Subwoofer Equalizer if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Subwoofer Equalizer on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.
These are the criteria we have chosen our Subwoofer Equalizer on. Does our process stop there? Heck, no! The most important thing that you should know about us is, we're always updating our website to provide timely and relevant information.
Since reader satisfaction is our utmost priority, we have a final layer of filtration. And that is you, the reader! If you find any Subwoofer Equalizer featured here Incorrect, irrelevant, not up to the mark, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your feedback is always welcome and we’ll try to promptly correct our list as per your reasonable suggestion.